Preprint requirements for the abstracts
Abstract should be written in English, using MS Word, and sent as an attachment by E-mail to the contact address.
The abstract form (1 page) should be as follows:
1. Page format, font and line spacing:
Paper size – A4; Orientation – Portrait; Margins (top, left, right and bottom) – 3.0 cm; Font – Arial; Line spacing – 1.0;
2. Title: Font Size 14 pt, Bold, All Caps, Center, After 6 pt;
3. Author name(s):
Font Size 12 pt, Normal, Center, After 6 pt. The name of the presenting author should be underlined;
4. Affiliation and addresses (including E-mail):
Font Size 12 pt, Italic, Center, After 12 pt;
5. Main text:
Normal, Justified, Font Size 12 pt, After 6 pt;
6. Acknowledgement (if necessary):
Normal, Left, Font Size 11 pt, After 6 pt;
7. References (if necessary):
Normal, Left, Font Size 11 pt.
Example:  J.K. Smith, P.M. Jordan, J. Phys. Chem., 44 (2002) 135-139.
POSTERS MAXIMUM DIMENSIONS: width 80cm and height 100cm !!!